yo

Started by Axan, July 09, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

hmph. At least I change mai icon sometimes.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

oooh!! Axan! I need to show you what I had for mai Siggie one time!!

*goes to get picture*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Axan

Hmmmm... I see. *coughs*gay*cough* cough cough hack cough. Ahem. Excuse me. ::)

Krowdon

Hows that gay!?!?!

(Forum rule: Keep everything PG please. ^__^ )

Night Wolf

I like mine just fine thankee very much and It was different when I first started

Krowdon

Mebbie I'll put the Caramelldansen one back fer a bit...

Night Wolf

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon+Axan=.....Must I continue?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

LOL do Grimm,Trunn,Daryn,Zero and Eero Know yet?

Krowdon

I ONLY NEED ZERO!!  >:( >:( >:(