yo

Started by Axan, July 09, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

No.

Im gonna start posting in ALL CAPS
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Did anybody else watch the billy mays memorial special last night by anychance ?

Krowdon

NO I DID NOT. WHAT CHANNEL WAS IT ON???
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

dumbest vid ever

Firetooth

I've seen dumber, trust me
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

No, i dontthink there could be dumber.

Firetooth

Trust me, 7 seconds of someone exploding a zit on there foot is not only disgusting, but much dumber.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on July 10, 2009, 01:53:20 PM
NO I DID NOT. WHAT CHANNEL WAS IT ON???
Discovery

Krowdon

eeeew. I almost threw up when you said that.
Now for an unrelated picture

Night Wolf

A zit on his foot....and you watched it firenose?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon