yo

Started by Axan, July 09, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Green because hes a turtle Duh Krowdon

Krowdon

Oh yah. Mr. Turtle man.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

A message from Saren to humankind:

Krowdon

Saren can go rot in prision.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

He needs a facelift.

Night Wolf

He fell out the ugly a few times

Krowdon

Firetooth

Saren is ruthless. He picked up a fully grown man with one hand and held him three feet off the ground, ya know that right? :P
He dies anyway. Here's one possible way of two.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6yA1Ep813Q&feature=related

Night Wolf

He dies two ways?

Krowdon

OMK!!!

He must have been brought back to life.

Night Wolf