lul

Started by Firetooth, July 09, 2009, 10:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

lul
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

POH = Pilot's Operating Handbook
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

What was it I dont take the time to load those stupid things

Krowdon

This guy tried to open a wine bottle by banging the top against the toilet and a big chunk of the toilet broke and the bottle failed to open.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I know!

I laughed. But I seen funnier stuff.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Take me to ur leader!

Night Wolf

I am mah own leader

Krowdon

Oh. That ruined mai plans.

Night Wolf