lul

Started by Firetooth, July 09, 2009, 10:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

okay.

I have an issue with one of my Pics though. Yuki is wearing a Night Class uniform!!!!

Not cool!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on July 10, 2009, 08:28:17 PM
Big Zero picture.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

That pic is not showing up on my computer Krowdon :D

Krowdon

Its a Megahuge pic of Zero.

Night Wolf

So it actually shows up on your computer?
Maybe mine just rejects it  :D :D :D

Krowdon

It does show up.

How do you think I found it in the first place?

Mr.Grimm

I will make a new clan next round on turbo!

Krowdon

And what are you gonna call it?

Mr.Grimm

Cloak and Dagger.

Krowdon

Nice. I think I might join FOE next round.

Mr.Grimm

No, you're going to join MY clan. I'll let you post a Zero topic...

Krowdon

yeah, but I'd be the only one with anything nice to say.

And besides, I already made up my mind to join FOE. Sorry Grimm.

Mr.Grimm

Fine then. I won't join turbo next round. I'll wait till later when I know I might have a few more people. *Sulks in a corner* I thought you didn't like to play turbo anyways.

Krowdon

I dont. But im in the RSL this time and I already have a cool name for next round.

I just dont like signing up each month.