HEY SNARE!

Started by Blood Wake, July 08, 2009, 08:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

check your mail, douchebag
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

as in your private messages here on the forum
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

Wolf Snare = worthless

h

Daryn

Pies.

Blood Wake

h

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

Snare is currently viewing his messages. he's not as worthless anymore

h

Krowdon

Can we spam this thread now?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

I guess, you're going to eventually anyway. lol. it served it's purpose, assuming he realized he had a message because of this topic

h

Blood Wake

I have to get offline in 2 minutes and Snare still hasn't messaged me back... let's see if he does in time... if not

Wolf Snare = worthless

h

Krowdon

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Snare you know your sig has an image that says "this image has either been moved or deleted" in it, I'm guessing that isn't meant to be there?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Its been there as long as i've been on the forums

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 09, 2009, 02:56:34 PM
Its been there as long as i've been on the forums

Ditto