Hai everybody!

Started by Cody, July 08, 2009, 08:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I desire blood to survive. feeeeeeed meeeeeeee........

Firetooth

No. Geth, dispose of her.
Geth: Nobody expects the Geth inquisition! NOW DIE

Krowdon

Geth? What the heck is that?

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 10, 2009, 12:42:18 PM
Geth? What the heck is that?
That's for me to know, and you to not find out!

Krowdon

Firetooth

Krowdon

I still dont unnerstand but Okay.

Firetooth

They were created by an alien species, got too smart, kicked them off their planet, they work for the guy in my avatar, either shooting his allies or impaling them on those spikes, turning them into zombie-like creatures.
That any better?

Krowdon

Yes it does. thank you.