Hi Everybody! I'm new!

Started by Cody, July 08, 2009, 08:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

Hi, i'm daryn's little sister!

I have heard a lot about you guys from looking past my sibling's shoulder ><
:)

Daryn and i are going to be using the same computer. I have tried to register for Redwall before but it disabled me and Daryn thinks its because we are using the same IP. Is there a way to turn this disabling element off?

Thanks,
Cody

Blood Wake

you've just got to ask an admin to undisable you. it's no problem. though sometimes getting ahold of an admin might be, especially at this time with PA being gone and Wolf Bite being inactive, though I'm sure Shael will come across this.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

HI CODY!!!

Welcome to our Forums. ^__^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

Heh, you have the same name as Wolf Snare.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Already welcomed ya in spa
Anyway just avoid Blood Wake and you'll be fine here. And never aid him troops, or you'll never get them back :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Red Fang

Blood Wake

when did you aid me troops Firetooth?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Welcome Cody! Enjoy your time here at RWL because you can never leave now. I'm Volg (#53) on reg.

Daryn

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 10, 2009, 04:45:43 PM
Welcome Cody! Enjoy your time here at RWL because you can never leave now. I'm Volg (#53) on reg.

haha

im still trying to get shael to let us use the same IP for her account because it gets disabled
Pies.

Juska

I'm sure Shael will get you guys sorted. She's pretty busy generally and the only in-game admin right now though so it'll be a bit.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Takara

JUST WATCH OUT FOR FIRETOOTH. =3

Alazar is Back

Welcome Cody. Hope you like it. If you have any questions feel free to ask me them. If you have msn mine is hinder_fan51891@hotmail.com. You can hit me up there or ingame. Ingame I'm Jarlaxle on both servers. I can teach you multiple strategies and would love to help out with anything. Good luck.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on August 08, 2009, 12:12:04 AM
Welcome Cody. Hope you like it. If you have any questions feel free to ask me them. If you have msn mine is hinder_fan51891@hotmail.com. You can hit me up there or ingame. Ingame I'm Jarlaxle on both servers. I can teach you multiple strategies and would love to help out with anything. Good luck.
I'm pretty sure you're Alazar in reg :P