MY GOD GUESS WHAT...

Started by Night Wolf, July 07, 2009, 05:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Just drank a carton of milk....so good, yet made me feel so bad.....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

And now I must go....*walks away from stupidly slow computer*
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Wolf

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr you didnt even log in to IM. I messaged you FB the other day and you just Ignored me....thanks Briar :'(

Krowdon

well, shes got a slow computer

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Why must she leave us?! :'(

Krowdon

She's digging up stone tools...

Mr.Grimm

Blast her and her stone tools. >:(

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

*Blows stone tools up with a bomb* Die Stone tools! DIE!!!!!!!!!