RWL dictionary

Started by Krowdon, July 05, 2009, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

We need to get Redwall Spamlords (RSL) in the RWL dictionary.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yes...the greatest spamers who destroyed the records in a single month

Krowdon

lol.

It should probably say something like:

Redwall Spamlords: A group of Spammers founded by Briar, Night Wolf and Krowdon, who post mainly in the spa room. They destroyed the records in a single month.   (feel free to add stuff)

RSL: Short for Redwall Spamlords
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

It were founded by me and only me!!!!!
Im the one who came up with RSL ...you could say whos members included....

Krowdon

Oh. Good point.

Redwall Spamlords: A group of Spammers on the forums. Founded by Night Wolf, this group of spammers including Briar, Krowdon, Daryn and Mr Grimm, post mainly in the spa room. They destroyed the forum records in a single month.

---------

I think its lacking in well, awesomeness. Someone fix it.

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm in it. Forum wise. Not game wise.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on July 05, 2009, 08:36:00 PM
Oh. Good point.

Redwall Spamlords: A group of Spammers on the forums. Founded by Night Wolf, this group of spammers including Briar, Krowdon, Daryn, Mr Grimm, and Ungat Trunn II, post mainly in the spa room. They destroyed the forum records in a single month.

---------

I think its lacking in well, awesomeness. Someone fix it.

Night Wolf

Do you play Turbo Ungatt?

Krowdon

i play turbo!!

Send me the clan pass or DIE

Night Wolf

Sent it to you over the forum

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Though I may start just 4 u.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

If you do, then Sign up as sumthing Star Trek related. Be lawls.