I'm sorry.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 05, 2009, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Sorry. I left you here with a demon. But luckily I'm a counter demon. The equilibrium of the spa room. The light in the dark. The dark in the light. Balance at it's finest. Neutrality without neutrality. Sanity with insanity combined to make the best, yet worst of combinations that are no mixed.

Feel free to know how. Or not.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 05, 2009, 08:16:11 PM
Sorry. I left you here with a demon. But luckily I'm a counter demon. The equilibrium of the spa room. The light in the dark. The dark in the light. Balance at it's finest. Neutrality without neutrality. Sanity with insanity combined to make the best, yet worst of combinations that are no mixed.

Feel free to know how. Or not.

What do you mean 'left you here with a  demon'?'
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I MEAN YOU'RE FRIKEN EVIL... I mean what who said that?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

OH I DUNNO MAYBE HOW YOU HATE ME FOR NO REASON!!!!. I mean wut? I never said that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

You are vury hateable person...no offence

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Although I normally hate everyone so maybe its just me

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Now that I think about it just about everyone I spam with now I hated when I started playing :D

Krowdon

Really? you hated me? gosh.

I really only hated two people.

Saladin and Kellzar.

I still dislike Kellzar.

Night Wolf

At the begining when you attacked me for no friggen reason >:(

Ungatt Trunn II

Alright. Now. If you don't believe you will now. Worship the worm. DO IT FOR THE LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 05, 2009, 08:35:25 PM
At the begining when you attacked me for no friggen reason >:(

I did? dont remember that.

Lawl.