srsly

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 05, 2009, 03:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 05, 2009, 03:42:28 PM
Okay, it turns out I didn't die so you all still have to put up with me. In other words I'm back. It would seem you're all out of line. Stop now. Spam correctly.

Spam correctly?

is there a correct way to spam?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Theres no wrong way to eat a resees

Krowdon

yes there is.

Try eating it with your eye. never ever try and eat hot soup with your eyes though...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Takara and I held an entire conversation on the soup thing.

We also said it would be funny if our freind Axan married a corndog.

Night Wolf

Married a corndog?

Krowdon

yes. Married it.

Night Wolf

You are a sad strange little child (JK) Weirdo

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

By posting here you nullify your right to use your liver.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Krowdon

i like mai liver teh way it is.

Ungatt Trunn II

tew bayd. By night fall it happens. GET SOME!!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

like, Nightfall tomorrow right?

cause its already night...

Night Wolf

Inapropriot Ungatt
And meh it was bound to happen eventually...and since my livers going later on got anthing to drink?