Nomnom

Started by Firetooth, July 04, 2009, 01:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

This made up word have any meaning?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Your new avi momentarily slowed my computer >:(

Krowdon

Lol. Sorry. I think I'll get a picture for mai Avvie and make my current Avvie my siggie.

Night Wolf

Ach its bigger now

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

i just noticed something. Involving Zero.

Night Wolf

And what is that

Krowdon

in mai siggie, after Shiki does the Blood-whip thing, you can see Zero in the background like, running.
I noticed that as i was refreshing.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

well, actually, it looks like he's jumping outta the way.

Night Wolf

Its going so Friggen fast I cant see it LOL

Krowdon

well, it goes that fast in the theme song too.

Its like, a split second thing. i been watching VK for a few months and just noticed that.