OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Daryn, July 03, 2009, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Pies.

Firetooth

ichigo doesn't stand a chance :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

As predicted, Ulquorria won.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Firetooth

Mr.Grimm

I didn't watch. I don't like anime!!!!

Daryn

ulquiorra lost that battle in manga >< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pies.

Firetooth

Quote from: Daryn on July 05, 2009, 09:44:04 AM
ulquiorra lost that battle in manga >< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I thought he won ??? It kind of faded to white, but Ulqurroia looked on top

Firetooth

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Some of  'em I dont like.

my favorite Mangas are

1. Vampire Knight
2. InuYasha
3. Kaze Hikaru

Night Wolf

*sticks self in the foot with a throwing spike* MAKE IT STOP!!!!