OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Daryn, July 03, 2009, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Night wolfs heart monitor

Krowdon

Oh dear. and Briars not here to revive him.....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krowdon

hmph. i was gonna give him some Green Apple ice creams too...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*slightly twitches*

Krowdon

In fact, mai Backpack has a whole truckload of that stuff in it...

Night Wolf

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Nice im dead and all you say is aw well :'(

Krowdon

I tried reviving you but you still died.

Night Wolf

ALL YOU DID WAS POKE ME WITH A KROWBAR >:(

Krowdon

would you have lived if I fed you Ice Cream??

Night Wolf

No and I really dont like Ice Cream that much

Krowdon

Night Wolf