another RWL related dream

Started by Blood Wake, July 03, 2009, 11:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I had a dream the other night about my real life friend Landen's older brother telling me that he and Landen would play reg only if I quit. He told me that I was a threat to their overall domination of the game and that if I wanted them to play I had to leave... it was very odd and I kept trying to reason with him and find out exactly why I would have to leave. but I woke up before any good conclusion was agreed upon. it was weird though

Landen = WolfDawg (#198) in reg
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Daryn

that's weird
if you spam, you can join RSL!
Pies.

Firetooth

It's bcause they h8 hippies zulz
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

You need to feel the love man! Come here Firetooth and I'll give you a hug!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Hes a weirdo thats all you need to know

Krowdon

i had a dream with you in it one time Wolfy.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Justfor a few seconds. We were like, at a theme park place, and you were standing outside the entrance to one of the  rides and I was all like, Hey there Wolfy. and you just waved.

Then a buncha stuff caught on fire and everyone had to leave the park.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

please. its no big deal. I dream about everything. All my freinds have been in my dreams. (well, most of 'em.)