Spa room madness

Started by Shadow, July 02, 2009, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Pippin on July 15, 2009, 12:39:21 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 15, 2009, 11:12:32 AM
Really? So far all I've seen Pippin do is have is topic locked and get in a fight with Trunn. Nothing to be proud of really.

Lol, you don't want me spamming over you Grimm, weakling. You will only cry and moan how everyone treats. If you wanna be treated with respect, stand up. But oh, you can't, your weak.
You don't know me well enough to say things like that.
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 15, 2009, 12:45:19 PM
SO very very weak
I give up on you.

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

You know I wonder why you think you're so great. Because you really do PHAIL. You can respond to this if you want, but I'll be long gone it won't do any good.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You Phail Grimm your not even on the council of spam :P

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 17, 2009, 06:15:10 PM
You Phail Grimm your not even on the council of spam :P
I wouldn't want anything to do with you pathetic council! You give shame to the name RSL! I spit on you sir!

Night Wolf

So harsh....you've made me cru :'(

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon