Spa room madness

Started by Shadow, July 02, 2009, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I have a few on my mp3  :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

PIPPIN!!!!   >:( >:( >:(

Takara

Krowdon

Hey Takara. I thought you were on Vacation?

Krowdon

i decided Sango is mai favorite InuYasha character.

Takara

Yes I am on vacation, thank you very much. =) Havin' a blast!!! :D

I'm switching my favorite. Shippo is kewl, but not like Inuyasha. I still half-hate him, but who cares. It's all in the fun.  :P

Sango is cool, though. :)

Takara

Half-hating makes it easier to make fun of the show, which is a hobby of mine even though I like it a LOT.

:D

Confusing, right?

Krowdon

No, But only cause I know you.

Sesshomaru is probably my second favorite and InuYasha my third. Dont ask me why cause I dont know.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf