Spa room madness

Started by Shadow, July 02, 2009, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

That month was fun, you guys shattered all the records. But please, now that it has passed, could you all slack off a little? Post as much as you like as long as you have something to say, but please stop posting silly things for the sake of upping the numbers. This is not an official request, and no action at all will be taken if you choose to ignore it, it is just a request from me and a few other mods who are feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment :)

I'll unsticky this in a day or two.

Shadow
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Mr.Grimm

Trust me, we are slacking! If Krowdon and Briar were here, this would be ten times worse. I don't know if it's going to get any better then this.

Firetooth

Shadow, you do know there IS A WAY TO STOP THIS
BRING BACK THE 30SEC RULE
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Haha I know it is getting better. All I ask is that you only post when you have something to say. As long as that is met, I'm happy ;)

And about the 30 second rule - that is a job for the admins, I don't know how. But I will suggest it.

Mr.Grimm

SILENCE YOU! And Shadow, I really thought we got you turned to the spam side. How disappointing.

Firetooth

30 SECOND RULE PWNS GRIMM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Sorry Grimm. I was turned back to the light.

Firetooth

There is no light or dark, merely spam

Mr.Grimm

I'm so much happier with the 10sec rule. And it's only a matter of time till we turn you back to the one, and right way. The spamming way. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! >:D

Firetooth

Mr.Grimm

I don't understand what you're saying!

Daryn

yay we broke the records!
Pies.

Mr.Grimm

Now we just have to bring down the rest of the forums.

Red Fang

i'm impressed by your spamming skills :)

Mr.Grimm

As you should be. Feel free to join the RSL.