Pictures of Peace Alliance!!

Started by Blood Wake, June 29, 2009, 06:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

....excuse me?

you have obviously no idea the extent of our passion for this game; we used to stay up until dawn each morning discussing our future plans for development...

your mind is clearly in the gutter.... :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 08, 2009, 11:10:14 PM
....excuse me?

you have obviously no idea the extent of our passion for this game; we used to stay up until dawn each morning discussing our future plans for development...

your mind is clearly in the gutter.... :D
:D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Yep. And a movie. And TWO librarys. I woke up at 10:00 Am.

It was so much fun.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

*Shock*

Oh Mai Gawd.

Publix is a Grocery store! They are like, EVERYWHERE!!!!

Night Wolf

Not im MI....never seen one in mah Life  :D

Krowdon

*uber shocked*

Wow.

Today, I asked one of my sisters freinds if she liked Anime, and she said 'Who's Anime?'

I was like! OMK!!

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

AXANS SIGNING UP!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Night Wolf

Oh great another weirdo were gonna have to deal with