Pictures of Peace Alliance!!

Started by Blood Wake, June 29, 2009, 06:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

My favorite show aside from the simpsons

Krowdon

I think the Simpsons is a dumb show.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how.....w......but.....you.....the......HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE SIMPSONS

Krowdon

I watched one episode once and it was so dumb it made me wanna barf.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I dont remember!

It was over a year ago.

Blood Wake

oh my god, saying that you don't like the simpsons is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard in the world. keep in mind that the show did get worse over the years. if you watch anything from more than 10 years ago, it's hilarious, no show is funnier.

Mythbusters = awesome
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

Family Guy is fricken awesome to

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 11, 2009, 12:55:58 PM
Family Guy is fricken awesome to

eh.....

Im gonna stick with my Anime shows. More interesting.

Night Wolf

Its a more mature type show anyways

Krowdon

I watched them once and decided I like my Anime a lot better.

Blood Wake

well anime is great, but so are The Simpsons.

Family guy = crap

has anyone watched Spiral? I got the entire series from the library the other day, watched one episode and decided I wasn't really interested, though the "Blade Children" seem intriguing...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

Nope sorry. Havent heard of those.

Blood Wake

it was some mystery anime, I didn't care for it. stupid poo. I'll stick with Outlaw Star and that sort of thing

h