Pictures of Peace Alliance!!

Started by Blood Wake, June 29, 2009, 06:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

krowdon=PHAIL
Ooooh im soooooooooooooooo sorry  ::)

And ow you hit me  :'(

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You cant do any thing right you stupid hobo nazi, now go away firetooth is mine   :D

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Yes wolf is hobo nazi who speaks jiberish cause hes too stupid to speak hobo

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Wow I wouldnt even call him that

Krowdon

what about calling him a dffithujjkliamo?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I wish Briar was here. Be more fun.

Night Wolf

It would....and that stupid hobo ruined our topic he makes me so mad....stupid wolf trying to steal my man :D

Krowdon

LOL.

[]__Crayola___[]>

PsP 

(:: [] +)