Banning of Zeppelin

Started by The Lady Shael, June 29, 2009, 12:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

The member Zeppelin has been banned from the forums for a week, for repeated swearing in-game and forums, provoking other members, insulting other members, and generally being downright disagreeable.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Night Wolf

BigRick

I'm new here but i find this rather...well i disagree with it.

I have a feel i'll end up right along side him if all it takes is being disagreeable and repeated swearing...I must admit i curse like a saylor and dont think to watch what i type.
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!

Firetooth

Big rick, welcome! :D How's sup going? I need to join some time...
Anyway, zep's a jerk and an idiot too, good to see he's gone for a while
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

You two know each other and too bad Zeps only gone for a week

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 29, 2009, 01:45:55 AM
You two know each other and too bad Zeps only gone for a week
Yeah he was helping to teach me play endrev.net (like here but rats =0.001 net etc etc and with alot of extra features), but I kept losing intrests haha.
And rick, he wasn't just swearing, he was insulting alot as well, plus this site is wrote off kids set of books so it's pg 13. Zep knew that but swore anyway repeatedly, as well as (phailing at) repeatedly insulting other members.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Okay, so no offense but if he is getting banned I believe a gagging is in order for both ungatt and night wolf.

repeatedly saying that his mother OD'd on oxiclean and provoking further swearing and acting out with flames is not exactly the atmosphere I'd like to see on our forums. This infuriates me,  :-X
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

David

I agree with Snare, the two of theme did provoke him more and more.  At least a warning is in order for them.  Sorry you two, but you know that you both were in the wrong.

Dave (Mod Duties)--- Oh wait, not a mod... :(

Wolf Snare

Thanks Dave.

But realistically Shael, ignoring the fact that Zep has tried to ruin the game and whatnot, those two did equal, if not more, insulting. Mainly Ungatt, I'd like to see him gagged, and night wolf atleast warned. Firetooth has gotten on my nerves too with the constant pessimism.

Trying to be completely unbiased here; in any other situation two people going at eachother like that would result in both of them receiving the penalty.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

I didnt say his mom OD'd on oxi clean that was all ungatt

David

You were pestering him and egging him on enough to make him reply to everything you said though.

Wolf Snare

precisely why you should be getting a warning.

Night Wolf, you are hereby warned to not make any further personal attacks.

There, now I'll wait for someone else before taking things into my own hands.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

This whole discussion just makes the decisions of the administrators seem arbitrary. I think its highly unprofessional for you guys to even post on this topic considering your presence here is an admission that you acquiesce to any and all decisions made by those who own/run/build the game.

I'm sure there are proper channels that dont make us all look so silly. Calling others out in public and playing the blame game isnt the way to do things.

Come on guys.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Night Wolf

I apologies for what I did...

BigRick

For the record, I have heard swearing in PG-13 movies and they bicker and insult people all the time in them. From my point of view, it was trash talking at its finest. Both parties participated, so both should suffer the same punishment. Talk such as what they did is tolerated at NWO, so i am going to have to get use to these forums i guess. THere is nothing more fun that insulting someone because they failed to kill you or something. Sure they might have killed me 5 times before that, but i can still insult them because of that one time.

Like i said i am new here, but why would Zep continue to play if he wants to ruin the game? Maybe what you guys call ruining the game, he calls enjoying the game. People get enjoyment out of things in different ways.
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!