Turbo Round 24 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, June 28, 2009, 11:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

The size bonus ended up screwing me over Marell, once your over 100 mil net it's pretty much worthless to goldmine with less than 50k land full of leaders. I had a bit over 400 bil cash part way through the set and bought up just because I was bored and knew I wasn't getting anywhere. Used my stoats to help Volkov. and Shadow break the emperor a second time shortly before you guys got him with rats, once the emp's land was in the game I was able to re-goldmine and get my net to where it ended up.

Storing cash is always a little risky knowing that someone could decide to go ahead and screw you at anytime, but I'm not going to drop my cash at the first sign of an espy.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

Juska I'm curious - were you running with troops on you, or selling and re-buying each run? Because you kept good defenses all round while still making lots of cash, so I am curious which route you went. I know you ran with all those stoats after we broke the emp, but for the time leading up to that?

Either way, great job. Been ages since I played defensive marten, I'll give it another go in a few rounds I think.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Another good round messed up by insults and people too immature to work together.
Not naming anyone *cough*Zeppelin*cough*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

i was barack obama, but most of you know already :)
now i'm grimmjow for everyone to know
Pies.

Juska

Actually, I aided those to Volkov to hold for me that time shadow. I never run with troops on me if I can help it.

@ Firetooth and all the Zep haters. I'm sorry that you don't know how to deal with people like that and that you let him get to you so personally.

I bought him off the leave me alone and for the most part he did. Oh and whoever #7 was, yeah I aided him to help him kill you that time.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Daryn

Apparently, the emperor has most of the highest records in the game
Pies.

Shadow

That's not that surprising, emps generally win a few of them if they survive the round.

Blankshots

Quote from: Juska on June 29, 2009, 11:47:08 AM
Oh and whoever #7 was, yeah I aided him to help him kill you that time.

Ya I'm not stupid, I didn't  buy your exscuse about just paying him off.  It's funny though, everyone complained about zepp and yet with out the aid he wouldn't have been able to touch half the net he killed. Sevah paid zepp to kill me, juska paid as well, guess you guys were just scared to see my net jumping so high so quick. Good job to Corrado this round, lotto did good considering our indier stopped playing the last week and a half or so.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Blood Wake

I think when putting up who had the most of what. the emp shouldn't be included. it's not like he worked to get that. lol.

what ever happened to the Legends on the main page? I rather liked that...

edit: forgot to add, I had no idea Nohc was playing, how crazy!! I was so happy to see that
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Zep, just so you know, the emp was designed to be really difficult. So of course he had absolutely stupid amounts of leaders.

As for Regicide, good work all of. Despite all the people work against us, we managed, with a little help, to both break the emp first and get the first major break on the emp. So congrats. If wake or I had aided each other the last day, the clan could have finished much higher, as is, we didn't do too badly.

Nohc?? OMG! Play moar!

Anyway, thanks for a good round all, I'm done for the next few rounds.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shadow on June 29, 2009, 07:09:20 AM
grats on the win to marell and sev and rush. And grats to Juska too, that was a really good performance with marten, considering how messed up capture is.

Snare, I killed you because after you and zep spent a round trying to screw over everyone else, I didn't want you claiming credit for anything that marell did. So I destroyed your net and killed you so that you couldn't make more. I knew that Marell would be able to pull a win anyway. I don't see why you are surprised at this response, after swearing at me all round over the filter-less system, trying to kill me, destroying all the net that was going into the emp, etc. Seriously, if you play like that, don't complain when people retaliate in kind.

I was pleasantly surprised by Sevah - except for a few outbursts, he actually played alright this round. Nice going, maybe we could work together when I am back.

And yes, I was Gabool. It was fun playing with FOE, thanks for the opportunity, Night Wolf. Sorry about the lousy finish haha, I got a little carried away at the end.

See you all in a few months.

Actually Shadow, you can't assume I spent my round trying to ruin anyone. Infact I was peacefully netting to get in range of the emp, and you poisoned my food with a retarded excuse. That is when I started going after you. And I would have killed you a few times over had you not been camping online.  ::)

Nothing better to do?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteActually Shadow, you can't assume I spent my round trying to ruin anyone. Infact I was peacefully netting to get in range of the emp, and you poisoned my food with a retarded excuse. That is when I started going after you. And I would have killed you a few times over had you not been camping online.

Are you HIGH? Peacefully netting??? You murdered away 600 MILLION of my clan's stoats. Since a good portion of them were from FOE, I asked Shadow to help me get revenge, so we BOTH then proceded to poison away your food. I don't know how much of the round you spent trying to ruin people, but I do know you ruined my net, and you got what you deserved for it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Work is slow sometimes, I mess around here while waiting for code to run and images to render ^_^ And yes, you made the first move and got burned for it, and then spend the rest of the round helping zep ruin the game for everyone else. And you wonder why people think you are the bad guy... Where do you get this peaceful net idea? You know for a fact that that is untrue, why even bother saying it?

Mr.Grimm

Wow... I missed much more then I thought....

Daryn

Pies.