I'm new to the game.

Started by BigRick, June 28, 2009, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRick

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 29, 2009, 01:02:00 PM
Howdy, Rick. I'm Blood Wake, I played NWO for a few days last month... then I died... and I have NO IDEA why or how. but all three of my countries or whatever died and I decided never to go back. Yup.

but RWL was my first Promisance game and will always be my home. going to other prom games is usually just out of boredom.

anyway, welcome. hope you stick around.

Lol you died because every game has people like Zep. It just so happens the guy who killed you doesnt like RWL :P
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!

Night Wolf

Ach he killed him because he plays RWL?

Mr.Grimm

So mean.  RWL pwn all others!

Blood Wake

well that wasn't very nice. let him know that he just cost NWO a player
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

If I get killed for playing RWL ill be bashing some skulls >:(

Blood Wake

it's their fault they'd rather play NWO rather than RWL. they've got enough punishment.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Blood Wake on June 29, 2009, 05:16:50 PM
it's their fault they'd rather play NWO rather than RWL. they've got enough punishment.
True that. RWL=PWN   NWO=PHAIL

Daryn

Pies.

Night Wolf

Another Promi that BigRick came from...and that Im going to start playing

Daryn

the only promi i play is rwl
the other ones are too bloodthirsty, violent, and the cussing scarred my 13 year old mind forever
Pies.

BigRick

lol he killed him because his clan was RedWall: Warlords

He might of mentioned something about you attacking him a lot but i dont remember.
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!

Mr.Grimm

Blood Wake

I don't overly attack anyone ever. I just take a fair amount of land and move on. I play the RWL way. just attack someone who is land fat until they're not land fat anymore. lol.

I haven't heard anyone say land fat for years. but me and my dad at least used to say it a lot.

h

Red Fang

Anyone want to go to NWO and show them how we play?  >:D

Blood Wake

that's what I originally went there for, brought Wolf Snare with me and everything. they showed me that people like to kill new players for no reason.

h