SPAM

Started by Night Wolf, June 27, 2009, 11:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rizzan

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 28, 2009, 12:48:31 AM
I think yours is messed up Rizzan :P
yhea the c was hard to make so i just gave up :)
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Night Wolf

Quote from: rizzan on June 28, 2009, 12:52:59 AM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM                         SPAMSPAMS                 SPAMSPAMSPAMSAPMSPAM                   SPAM
P                                                           P               M                                   P                                            P     A
P                                                           A               A                                   A                                            A     P
M                                                          M              P                                   M                                           MAPS
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM                         S               S                                   S                                            S
P                                                           P               M                                  P                                            P
A                                                           A               A                                  A                                            A
M                                                          M               P                                 M                                           M
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM                         SPAMSPAMS                                 S
What the *BLEEEP* is that

Night Wolf

Oh and Rizzan would you be interested in joining FOE next round?

rizzan

its sopost to read EOTP my Reg clan but ot is throw ing the letters wayout of place on the posting page it looks right
Quote from: Night Wolf on June 28, 2009, 12:59:10 AM
Oh and Rizzan would you be interested in joining FOE next round?
yhea i would

Night Wolf

Log onto turbo for a minute I need to talk to you please...

rizzan

hey find the hidden Spam
akdhfiroepodfitgjtpfpodoaokmxjreugnv
ufsyfsjdhuchusdfjiodmsjhfsdjfhdfjdsfhh
fjdfghfdigjhtifjdsfjdfajadkkjkhijijtrjdfmnj
fjfdifosfjsdsifdfdfopdffjfpjshfjhdfhdfdjgsa
nhsdldkoklxkrihgrshfgjaskhkghjhjglgfkhf

rizzan

Mr.Grimm

Night Wolf