ADMINS READ! ADMINS READ! READ READ READ!!!!!!!!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 25, 2009, 07:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Night Wolf

Why did you unlock this Ungatt? Better question why did you lock it in the first place?

Ungatt Trunn II

I didn't unlock it. It's admin trickery. I locked it in the first place because it was no longer relevant but I guess I'll leave it as it is.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 25, 2009, 09:13:25 PM
I couldn't do it for the Spa Room specifically....=( So I took it down from 30 to 10 seconds. Hope that helps. If spamming gets bad on the normal forums I'll have to put it back to normal though.

Oh mai gawd. I luffs you Shael.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Firetooth

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon