vampires
5 (31.3%)
Wearwolf
9 (56.3%)
no clue
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

rizzan

the classic battle portrayed in many movies/games just want to see who you think would win
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Gen. Volkov

It's spelled "Werewolf" by the way. But the Vampires would win. Older, wiser, stronger, better organized. Plus they have that whole "hypnotize with a gaze" thing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

rizzan

my spellings bad but i have never heard of a vampire that could hypnotize some one with a glance   
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Neobaron

Vampires because Kate Beckinsale.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

Lol, I agree with Neo.

Only she fought technically for the Lychans (Werewolves) and against the vampires, so I had to vote Werewolf.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Night Wolf

This is true....And werewolves would so win.

Gen. Volkov

Quotemy spellings bad but i have never heard of a vampire that could hypnotize some one with a glance   

Read Dracula.

QuoteVampires because Kate Beckinsale.

Well, I agree, cause Kate is hot, but werewolves got Hugh Jackman/Van Helsing, and he's pretty dang awesome. Not Jack Sparrow awesome, but pretty dang awesome.

QuoteOnly she fought technically for the Lychans (Werewolves) and against the vampires, so I had to vote Werewolf.

Nah, I think she fought pretty much for herself. The second movie, horrible as it was in many ways, made that pretty clear.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 25, 2009, 01:24:17 PM

QuoteOnly she fought technically for the Lychans (Werewolves) and against the vampires, so I had to vote Werewolf.

Nah, I think she fought pretty much for herself. The second movie, horrible as it was in many ways, made that pretty clear.
I really liked the second one

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI really liked the second one

No, you liked about 3 scenes in the second one, and that made up for all the other cruddiness it put you through. Gaping plot holes, convenient resurrections, bad dialogue, and rewriting the history whenever it suited the director. But the vampire baddie had some cool scenes and Kate got nekkid. LOL.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 25, 2009, 01:30:38 PM
QuoteI really liked the second one

No, you liked about 3 scenes in the second one, and that made up for all the other cruddiness it put you through. Gaping plot holes, convenient resurrections, bad dialogue, and rewriting the history whenever it suited the director. But the vampire baddie had some cool scenes and KATE GOT NEKKID. LOL.
Best part of the movie :D
But yeah your pretty much right

Gen. Volkov

See? That one scene redeems probably 90% of the movie in most male viewers eyes. And yeah, it was totally the best scene of the movie. LOL.

QuoteBut yeah your pretty much right

LOL, I know, it's OK, I had pretty much the same reaction.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 25, 2009, 01:41:40 PM
See? That one scene redeems probably 90% of the movie in most male viewers eyes. And yeah, it was totally the best scene of the movie. LOL.
This is absoultly true...and thats probable 90% why I think it was a good move

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThis is absoultly true...and thats probable 90% why I think it was a good move

The other 10% is the closing scenes of the movie right? The climactic fights between the two heroes and the two villains. Which were pretty darn cool.

Night Wolf

Right again...my favorite part being the awesome Albino werewolf meeting the helicopter Blades.
And the pure awesomeness of the winged vampire(dont remember his name) was also part of that last 10%

Gen. Volkov

Er the albino werewolf got his head ripped off, the winged vampire got pushed into the helicopter blades. Markus or Marcus was his name. Anyway yeah, that was pretty cool.