At Firetooth....

Started by Daryn, June 24, 2009, 03:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Its okay I was just kiddin :D

The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later. This however is not okay >:( >:( >:( >:(

Krowdon

I dislike that with a passion.

We should write an angry letter.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

rizzan

"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Krowdon

I actually think Peace Alliance does teh coding.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Well if we message shael and she cant do anything then /she/ messages Peace DUH :P

Krowdon

Oh.

Well, dont make your message too mean. write a very nice letter, and we can all sign it.

Night Wolf

I think Ungatt handled it with his topic :D

Krowdon

yah. Now they need to read it.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

now its a 10 second rule! which means more spam!!!

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Firetooth

YOU GUYS ARE DOOMED, DOOMED I TELLS YOU!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.