does anyone want to do my air transportation homework for me?

Started by Blood Wake, June 23, 2009, 07:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

Volkov says:
And Sean is a jerk on the level of Snare
Kyle says:
not possible
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

I've never said "epic fail" before

but that's how I feel about how much i've gotten accomplished with my homework

this is what I have so far

Sean Hunt
Air Transportation
SLC to Europe

h

Night Wolf

Blood Wake

I have to do a bunch of market research on the benefits of making a non-stop flight from SLC to any major city in Europe.

I have to define:
who would take advantage of it, why; economic viability, alternative economic support; where to go in Europe, why.......

Objective #2
develop a market strategy to support this product    price, place, promotion?
  "Marketing Mix"..... i.e. sales STRATEGY (lol, writing this just how my paper says it is funny)
          Promotion, advertising, partnerships, etc......

mainly my problem is finding any helpful research online. I'm not very good at it, and nothing that I've found in this last hour has helped me at all. if anyone can give me any tips, I would be very thankful

h

Neobaron

ONE WAY MEANS LESS MORMONS IN OTHER CITIES ALONG THE WAY LOL?

Blood Wake

h

Neobaron

Neobaron

Come on, its an easy target and I lack the originality for humor.

Blood Wake

that's true. so I guess things are getting better.

now! when I get online tomorrow morning before class I will actually have to finish this homework! so please everyone! give me nice tips for me to read when I get online... or I'll probably epically fail again

h

Neobaron

Tourism is the biggest draw that comes to mind since offloading work to Europe will be even more expensive than having americans do it, so any kind of business related anything probably wont have much economic gain attached unless you're making a deal to sell something novel to Utah/USA.

Medical research?

Russia is on the forefront of simulation/gaming, but im not sure how that would relate to Utah.