Redwall facebook quiz!

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 23, 2009, 02:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

haha, you got Wolf Snare, that means you're a jerk. why aren't you on MSN fool?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

I think the quiz should be renamed to "Which RWL member AREN'T you?"
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Matthew Bellamy

I'm hereby adding Shade as the "pure evil genius" option, and neobaran as the...different option
pippin is now shade, briar is now neo
happy?
Extra question too
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 23, 2009, 06:46:17 PM
I got myself, but I don't look like Michael Moore dang it. Also, your questions are screwy.

Yeah, It was about 10:30 at night when I did it though and I don't know a ton aboiut all of you. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them though
Shadow      12:32:45 PM     Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 16, 2009, 06:02:34 PM
Angry Playboy Bunny Night Wolf!!!!! :D
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 17, 2009, 11:44:27 AM
Firetooth is cooler.
I know. I try my hardest, but I can't keep up

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYeah, It was about 10:30 at night when I did it though and I don't know a ton aboiut all of you. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them though

How about: "Biggest contributor to the UMD forum"
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

It's such a shame these quizzes are so awful :(
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

Got ungatt, then myself. I suggest you stop trying to make me look bad, it's annoying. Just because I play more aggressively and usually end up pwning you..... is no excuse. yet, I suppose I do live up to my rep at times  :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 25, 2009, 01:06:20 AM
Got ungatt, then myself. I suggest you stop trying to make me look bad, it's annoying. Just because I play more aggressively and usually end up pwning you..... is no excuse. yet, I suppose I do live up to my rep at times  :D
Hhaha, I'm sowwy.
If it makes you feel, better, we're both jerks!
Sure thiing volk. You'd prolly win that though is the only problem I have :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 25, 2009, 01:06:20 AM

How could you possibly look bad when you got me? That's the highest of honors. Evar.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Blood Wake

Wolf Snare!!!!! you actually posted for once!!! you never reply to me or anything anymore. it's as if you think I'm serious when I tell people that I hate you and think you're a jerk.

yes people, that's right, I don't hate Wolf Snare, and I don't REALLY think he's a jerk. at least not to me. I LOVE MY SNARECAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

Where the hell am I? *attacks Firetooth in a violent rage*

The Lady Shael

Yeah...I totally thought Ashy was gonna be the result to all the cheese answers!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wolf Snare

yeah. perhaps someone more *knowledgeable* should create a quiz. I don't think firetoothy was around when Ashy created the cheese fad.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

lol. if you guys take it seriously enough, why not make an official one. Seriously, he made it as a joke, leave it be :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Yes firetooth, I know I'd win that. I was suggesting that for my result, not a question. If one gets "Volkov" it should say "Biggest contributor to UMD forum".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES