Started by Firetooth, June 23, 2009, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

NO you Krowdon are annoying

((not JK.)) :P
JK

Krowdon

hmph. Well then. Ur a loser.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Hey, i was watching vamipre Kight. I was like, real focused on the show, and my sister comes up behind me and tousches my shoulder and I makea real squeeky sound like, "Keeyahai!!!"

And I almost has a heart attack.

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Well it was mai favorite Part. The first time Zero Bites Yuki. and She snuck up real quite behind me.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

*raises hand*

I know you dont care. I know Ungatt Especially doesnt car. So thats why I post it.

Night Wolf

I dont think Firetooth cares either

Krowdon

Well Firetooth can deal with it.

Night Wolf

No I think he gonna hire a ninja to drown you in a toilet