A Quick Note

Started by windhound, June 23, 2009, 12:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

you shoulda made him die more dramatically. just having a Heart attack would suck.

Like, mebbie had him get hit with a television that only played Anime shows.

Or trampled by a hoarde of Zero fans.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

rizzan

*rewrites Night Wolfs death to being killed by a bus advertising an anime*
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Krowdon

Yay!

*bus with Vampire Knight Advertisement & Zero pic. on the side runs over Wolfy*

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

*Sidesteps and doesnt get run over*

Krowdon

You haz to. the person who's name is written in the death note dies.  thats how it works.

rizzan

hear are the ways it works so ha

1. The human whose name is written in the note shall die
2. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.

3. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

4. After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

5. The note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.

6. The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, i.e. a god of death.

Night Wolf

Stupid anime *BLEEEEEEEEEEEP* does not apply to me

Krowdon

Quote from: rizzan on June 25, 2009, 07:55:27 PM

hear are the ways it works so ha

1. The human whose name is written in the note shall die
2. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.

3. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

4. After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

5. The note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.

6. The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, i.e. a god of death.

i only knew the first 4 rules cause I only watched the 1st episode. I didnt like Death note hat much.

rizzan

its one of my favorite anime next to Inuasha :)

Krowdon

*gasp*

I LOVE INUYASHA!!!!

I like Vampire knight a heck of a lot better than Inuyasha. But InuYashas mai 2nd favorite Manga.

Night Wolf

*glares at Krowdon and Rizzan* *walks out of topic*

Krowdon

oh c'mon wolfy. If you liked sumthing a  whole lot, wouldnt you talk about it too?

cut us some slack man. Gawsh.

Night Wolf

I like alot o' things but I dont ever talk about them...but yeah Go ahead and talk about them but im not going to take part in the conversations

Krowdon

Why dont you talk about them? embarassed or sumthing?

You can tell us. we iz ur BFFs.