A Quick Note

Started by windhound, June 23, 2009, 12:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

...from your friendly staff here at Redwall: Warlords

The Spa Room is a great place to goof off and have fun.  Its also currently being posted in at a rate faster than our admins and mods can properly keep up with.
Really, that's fine, just keep in mind we try to keep around a PG level here. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

I'll unsticky this in a few days
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

And who exactly is that directed at?

Blood Wake

anyone who doesn't agree with Soup!

namely, you

h

Night Wolf

Blood Wake

Hahaha, did you only put that back in your sig just now? since Briar is gone now?

h

Night Wolf

Its been in my sig since she said it....where have you been?

Blood Wake

Lol, sorry. I thought she made you get rid of it and you agreed, or something... *stupid*

h

Night Wolf

No I said Id stop posting if she stopped posting RAWR....I never said anything about taking it out of my sig :D

windhound