To RSL

Started by Briar, June 22, 2009, 08:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I off to the land of potatoes. It's been a fun couple of weeks of trashing the Spa Room  :)

I'll miss wasting hours of my life spamming, but oh well.  I'll miss some of you  ;)

Don't let the Room get too  clean while i'm away

I'll miss some of you  ;)

Tschuss!
Briar
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

well your now gone already but Bye Briar

Quote from: Briar on June 19, 2009, 12:18:28 AM
Fine...I admit it. I will miss all of you.  Happy??

This will be buried anyways, so I can say whatever I want and no one will ever know except for you

*humph*
We know you'll miss us all :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

It means lol.

Lawl. its how you pronounce it. Duh.

Night Wolf

well soooOOOOoory ::)

Krowdon

No its ok. i didnt know what Lawl was till Axan explained it to me.

Night Wolf

I wasnt really sorr :P

Krowdon

oh. It seemed like you put a bit of Attitude in that.

I was a bit shocked really.

Night Wolf

What are you talking about?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Why were you shocked and how is that attitude/

Krowdon

Night Wolf