@ Briar

Started by Neobaron, June 21, 2009, 10:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 21, 2009, 11:21:44 PM
My dear Briar, I have been on this site for 6 years. I'm pretty sure I have way more than 4750 posts in spa, and I know I have spammed multiple times. If anyone is replacing anyone, it would be you replacing me.

you only have like 1279 posts in spa room....go check your stats

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

David Motari

Volkov is just insecure about his looks, wants to be female.
I did it a favor, get off my back!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVokov, don't go swimming at the beach, k? They may confuse you for a ditched whale...

Beached whale, dummy, beached whale. No one ditches a whale, except maybe your mom after she's done doing whatever she does with whales.

Quoteyou only have like 1279 posts in spa room....go check your stats

Really? Is that all? Huh.

QuoteVolkov is just insecure about his looks, wants to be female.

Better than throwing a puppy off a cliff or glorifying someone who does.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

David Motari

Volkov, what the hell are you even talking about? Lay off the meth for a little while so you'll stop tripping

Briar

yea Volk....I even shocked Shael with the number of Spa posts i have....so good luck :D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 21, 2009, 11:26:06 PM
QuoteVokov, don't go swimming at the beach, k? They may confuse you for a ditched whale...

Beached whale, dummy, beached whale. No one ditches a whale, except maybe your mom after she's done doing whatever she does with whales.

Quoteyou only have like 1279 posts in spa room....go check your stats

Really? Is that all? Huh.

QuoteVolkov is just insecure about his looks, wants to be female.

Better than throwing a puppy off a cliff or glorifying someone who does.

HAHA! it worked. Living proof that it's happened before.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov, what the [haties] are you even talking about? Lay off the meth for a little while so you'll stop tripping

You're obviously to stupid to understand, but that's OK, you're a dumb jarhead who throws puppies off cliffs. I wouldn't expect you to understand me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

David Motari

[wash my mouth out!!!] you man USMC all the way stupid civilian.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHAHA! it worked. Living proof that it's happened before.

I'm sorry your mom has sexual intercourse with cetaceans. If you think it's funny, that's you're own problem.

Quoteyea Volk....I even shocked Shael with the number of Spa posts i have....so good luck Cheesy

LOL. Right, well, you win then.

David Motari

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 21, 2009, 11:30:55 PM
QuoteHAHA! it worked. Living proof that it's happened before.

I'm sorry your mom has sexual intercourse with cetaceans. If you think it's funny, that's you're own problem.

Quoteyea Volk....I even shocked Shael with the number of Spa posts i have....so good luck Cheesy

LOL. Right, well, you win then.

Your mom had butt secks down at the barracks, the worst part is she was doing it not for money, but for meth. I'm not sure if it was for her or to give to you so you'd stop whining about it.

Gen. Volkov

Quote[wash my mouth out!!!] you man USMC all the way stupid civilian.

Never said anything bad about the Marines. Just you. Because YOU threw a PUPPY off a CLIFF.

(And yeah, I'm aware this is most like Ungatt being a retard)

David Motari

I did it a favor it was dieing jeeze!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYour mom had butt secks down at the barracks, the worst part is she was doing it not for money, but for meth. I'm not sure if it was for her or to give to you so you'd stop whining about it.

You seem pretty obsessed with meth. Maybe that explains the whole puppy-throwing thing.

QuoteI did it a favor it was dieing jeeze!

*Rolls eyes*

David Motari

poo, couldn't buy it if I wanted. You attract all the dealers.

Ungatt Trunn II

It's been fun but I'm tired. No hard feeling, eh Volkov?
DIE HIPPIE DIE