@ Briar

Started by Neobaron, June 21, 2009, 10:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Neobaron

This is acceptable.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Briar

Plus..on the note of me being replaced, I don't think Volky would play well with the other kids
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Volk could replace your mass over 9000 times!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

isn't that how long a baby cooks for or something?

Gen. Volkov

QuotePlus..on the note of me being replaced, I don't think Volky would play well with the other kids

She's right, I was never properly socialized.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Psst, he was raised by nazis!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Neobaron

Or housebroken sheesh.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOr housebroken sheesh.

I swear, it really was the dog!

QuotePsst, he was raised by nazis!!!

Actually the Nazi's were pretty organized, I'd be a lot more well-adjusted had I been raised by them. Once again, you phail ungatt.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ungatt Trunn II

Meh, go kiss a picture of hitler. EPICK PHAILURE

And you wouldn't be socially accepted because you'd be racist, duhness.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

fine Volkov, if you are going to replace me you have to post at least 4750 posts in spa....or at least be on multiple times spamming.  And I think you may have too much of a life to accomplish either of those things

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMeh, go kiss a picture of hitler. EPICK PHAILURE

This is what I mean about trying to hard. I just utterly refuted what you said, and you come back with nonsensical BS. Seriously Ungatt, if you're gonna play with the big boy trolls, you need to step it up a notch.

Ungatt Trunn II

Big boy indeed, lulz
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

Quotefine Volkov, if you are going to replace me you have to post at least 4750 posts in spa....or at least be on multiple times spamming.  And I think you may have too much of a life to accomplish either of those things

My dear Briar, I have been on this site for 6 years. I'm pretty sure I have way more than 4750 posts in spa, and I know I have spammed multiple times. If anyone is replacing anyone, it would be you replacing me.

QuoteLOL.And you wouldn't be socially accepted because you'd be racist, duhness.

Depends on the society. Other racists would like me just fine.

Ungatt Trunn II

Vokov, don't go swimming at the beach, k? They may confuse you for a ditched whale...
DIE HIPPIE DIE