Mr. Grimmkins

Started by Briar, June 21, 2009, 02:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

This is Mr. Grimm's crazy pet monkey that is always trying to kill things.  He was buried and I thought thought he needed to be revived.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

*punches monkey in the Face*

Take that you Monkey!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Don't hurt my monkey you jerk! Shh... Mr.Grimmkins... I'll make the bad Krowdon go away and then we'll kill Night wolf....

Briar

what did Night wolf do?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

but will it be a good reason to punish him?

Briar

can i eat his shoes when your done with him?

Mr.Grimm

In my own twisted mind, yes. Yes it will. And yes, Briar you may have his shoes.

Krowdon

I dont want his shoes. Give them to Krowdon.

Mr.Grimm

Fine. I will! Mr.Grimmkins gets his soul, heart, and brain....

Krowdon

And I would like his head on a spike.

Briar

why are you so violent Krowdon?

Mr.Grimm

You can have his head on a spike once Mr. Grimmkins has had his brain.

Briar

EEEEwwwww....I would much rather have his dead body to look at.