STOP POSTING SO MUCH!

Started by Sharptooh, June 20, 2009, 03:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You should not be shocked i post my dislike of Anime all the time....I dont really have anything against it I just dont like it.

Krowdon

What exactly about it do you not like??
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Everything
And I dislike them more because I got this message as I tried to post this The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Briar

here is what I don't like about MOST anime...

1) the animation bothers me.
2) the storylines bother me
3) the crazy people who mindlessly are obsessed with it bother me (no offense, they just do)
4) it just really really bothers me

I like the stuff by Hayao Miyazaki...or at least most of his stuff.  But I more like those for their soundtracks.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Yah and a lot of anime is usually really depressing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

exactly...I watched Firefly in the Graves or something like that and it was SOOOO incredibly sad!!

And I don't really go for the romance genre....or at least how anime presents romance.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

hmmm.

I mostly like Romance, comedy and Action.

It really depends on the storyline though.

Briar

Hey Guyz!!! I GOT A NEW MAGNA

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I leave this topic for a day and already it's only surviving by ingesting it's own spam!

Quote from: Briar on June 21, 2009, 02:01:08 AM
here is what I don't like about MOST anime...

1) the animation bothers me.
2) the storylines bother me
3) the crazy people who mindlessly are obsessed with it bother me (no offense, they just do)
4) it just really really bothers me

I like the stuff by Hayao Miyazaki...or at least most of his stuff.  But I more like those for their soundtracks.
got to agree with you there, apart from the last line

Quote from: Firetooth on June 21, 2009, 01:12:06 PM
HAI GUYZ!

Can't wait till that comes out

Daryn

Pies.

Briar

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

AHAHAHAHA...opening an e-mail..HAHAHAHAHAHA