Spammers Anonymous

Started by Briar, June 19, 2009, 06:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Yippy. For you.

Whatever. i was bored with that one anyways.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

you changed it again

The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later. Mother [ferrit] my time is too limited for this!!!

Krowdon

Same thing. Only without the red so its easier to see.

Night Wolf

I thought the red looked cool

Krowdon

Meh. Im keeping the Black and White one.

Night Wolf

Fine you just do that

The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later. *Bleep* *bleep* * bleep*....son of a *Bleep*

Krowdon

i know how you feel.

I hate that message.

Night Wolf

especially when your time is limited >:(

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

*looks around the room*

You were totally in my dream last night.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

I had a dream that I destroyed Night wolf. Such a sweet dream...