Spammers Anonymous

Started by Briar, June 19, 2009, 06:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sabriel

But there is a word, wretch...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Well, you do make me retch.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

I FOUND A WORD AND YOU DIDN'T, LALALALA

USUALLY.

AoU

I was aware of that word's existence, only it is less applicable than Wench, and less derogatory.

Sabriel

Quote from: AoU on October 21, 2009, 05:19:36 PM
I could have but nothing is so close to the word witch in spelling, I'm sorry if I huwt youw wittwe feewingz

I FOUND A WORD AND YOU DIDN'T

NYA NYA NYA

how's the dictionary going, Aiyelp?

USUALLY.

AoU

I once read a dictionary from cover to cover, in grade 4. I was a very lame kid, and now I'm a very lame adult. Wee.

Ungatt Trunn II

I was always making various clubs and armies as a kid to keep my peers on my side. I was the leader of the boy faction, you were probably the one boy on the girls side.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

No, I was the one in the corner of the school yard near the propane tanks plotting destruction with one lackey.

Sabriel

Quote from: AoU on October 21, 2009, 05:28:27 PM
I once read a dictionary from cover to cover, in grade 4. I was a very lame kid, and now I'm a very lame adult. Wee.

I know your tactics. Each time you get cornered, you switch to "I am lame" argument. Well, THAT WON'T WORK. Cuz you ARE lame. Your so lame, that lameness itself feels ashamed of your lame.

USUALLY.

Sabriel

Yay.  A military freak and a loon both on.

USUALLY.

AoU

I don't understand what you did there, Sabby. You just said I'm not lame by pointing out how lame I am.

Sabriel

No, I didn't. I never said you aren't lame. I said you are trying to utilize that lameness of yours.

USUALLY.

AoU

It is a very useful tool. JUST LIKE YOU!

Krowdon

I ish not quite sure whats going on.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works