Spammers Anonymous

Started by Briar, June 19, 2009, 06:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Sit down and I'll tell you the story....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

*takes a seat*
*noms popcorn*
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

One day I was on facebook and Firetooth wrote 8 on my IM. At the time there were only 7 of my friends online so I wrote 7.  Then we went to the RWL page and battled it out with the 7s and the 8s. Then we brought it over to RWL where the battle continues.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

Hmm... I see.

I feel very, very strange.

Briar

AoU

On a scale of 1 to 10 about 99.

Briar

Is there any way I can help?

AoU

Briar

AoU

Sabriel

*snatches paste*

*throws it*

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Why do you deny me sustenance?

Sabriel

Why are you surprised? After all, I am a wench. And teenage one, to top it all off.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sabriel

Okay, I've now looked up "wench" in dictionary.

Couldn't you have found anything else besides dog?

USUALLY.

AoU

I could have but nothing is so close to the word witch in spelling, I'm sorry if I huwt youw wittwe feewingz