Cthulhu Arms Inc.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 19, 2009, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

We need to get a high ranked position in both our respective armies  or governments and pull a coup. UK+US= pretty much not beatable in any way.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 21, 2009, 02:49:49 PM
No prob not but I do have family over in UK but their last name is the Edwards. (Please don't reference Twilight)

i wouldn't do that..now if I were to talk like Krowdon...maybe
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Pies.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Your signature, its staring at me...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

>:( I dislike you All!!!!! you spam to much while im gone and im never gonna catch up because I only have an hour to try  :'(

Krowdon

Just post like your life depends on it!!

Night Wolf

I cnat read that fast and  post really quick it too much pressure*breaks down crying*

Krowdon

oh. im sorry.

*gives Wolfy a cookie.

Would you feel better If I changed my Avatar?

Night Wolf

Its fine...id feel better if netzero wasnt a s***y internet service and If I could use my own computer

Krowdon

Oh. Okay.

i might change my icon anyway.

Night Wolf

Good its really annoying :D

Krowdon

It will be back eventually.