Darth vader vs japanese police

Started by Matthew Bellamy, June 19, 2009, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Oh my goodness Krowdon. LOL!! what's funny is you don't even realize what you pulled up.

I would like you all to meet Benny the Beaver.  And that guy next to him is Doctor Townsend, but everyone calls him Doc. He's the marching band director. :D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

That is your actual band director? :D

Briar

Yup!  He's a pretty cool guy. 
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 19, 2009, 05:10:33 PM
Oh my goodness Krowdon. LOL!! what's funny is you don't even realize what you pulled up.

I would like you all to meet Benny the Beaver.  And that guy next to him is Doctor Townsend, but everyone calls him Doc. He's the marching band director. :D

i just googled Beaver mascot.

Sweet!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Briar

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

the guy in the suite name is Timmy....he graduated this year....he was a pretty good beaver.....

Krowdon

On the College Football game my sister has, they Have your team Briar. The Beavers.

i might have to play them next time. XD

Briar

they used to suck hard core.....but they almost made is to the Rose Bowl this year...stupid Ducks crushing our dreams....

Krowdon

Briar

yup...that's our rival team....they have Donald Duck as their mascot...

Krowdon

Lol XD. I dont really like Donald.

Not the best Character.

Night Wolf

Goofy was always my favorite disney character...