So much win...

Started by Neobaron, June 19, 2009, 01:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

For a post about so much win, I see so much phail...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Neobaron

As long as my thread has more pages than that darth vader thing I dont care how hard Ungatt fails.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ungatt Trunn II

Neo, stop looking in the mirror while you phail at lyfe. You shall never be as awesome as me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Well, if we ever saw your face we could be the judges of that, now couldn't we
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Neobaron

I dont need to be. I think everyone around here knows who the real overlord is.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Ungatt, you try so hard, but you fill the thread with so much phailure. I feel sorry for you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Neobaron on June 21, 2009, 11:05:22 PM
I dont need to be. I think everyone around here knows who the real overlord is.

Exactly, yer mom.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 21, 2009, 11:05:48 PM
Ungatt, you try so hard, but you fill the thread with so much phailure. I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for your family. I bet they all see you as the global phailure awareness mascot.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI feel sorry for your family. I bet they all see you as the global phailure awareness mascot.

Not what your mom said last night...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ungatt Trunn II

I know, she was too busy telling me to get the whale out of her bed.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

None of my business what your mom's sick pleasures are.

Ungatt Trunn II

Tell that to the 747 I had to pay for to get you deported.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

Now we all know your too poor to pay for a 747. So you must be lying, and therefore phail.

Ungatt Trunn II

Your right, there were 2 of them. I said 1 because I didn't want to embarrass you too much.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYour right, there were 2 of them. I said 1 because I didn't want to embarrass you too much.

Now how could you pay for 2 of them if you can't even pay for a single 747? That doesn't even make any sense Ungatt. LOGIC PHAIL!

Ungatt Trunn II

I thought you were kidding! I had to get a loan first, of course. They dropped you in China hoping it would help end the hunger problems in that region.
DIE HIPPIE DIE