So much win...

Started by Neobaron, June 19, 2009, 01:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE. ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ungatt Trunn II

Someone's high, amirite?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ungatt Trunn II

Vodka? Beer? Whiskey? Wine? MOONSHINE!!!??
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

Beer. It's father's day, so we cracked open a case of Coors Light.

Baby is over 9000!

Neobaron

Coors light for the fail.

Come on volky, play to win.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

I said we cracked open a case, didn't say that's all we drank. Sam Adams and PBR were also involved.

Neobaron

I find this development acceptable.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

David Motari is a pious, patriotic 24 year old ex-Marine from Seattle, Washington, who saved America from utter destruction by tossing a terrorist, who was cleverly disguised as a puppy, over a cliff.
David's fellow marines recorded his valorous act and uploaded it to the internets for others to appreciate. Thankfully, they also state his name in the video so all who viewed it would know just exactly who to thank.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

Response to Neo and Ungatt.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE