So much win...

Started by Neobaron, June 19, 2009, 01:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI thought you were kidding! I had to get a loan first, of course. They dropped you in China hoping it would help end the hunger problems in that region.

How can you get a loan? No one would give you credit. You phail to hard for that. Nope, the only conclusion is that you are lying, probably projecting something that happened to you on to me. It's a common thing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

David Motari

You are full of poo volkov! when the day comes the commies are gunna kick your butt and USMC is gunna have to save it.

OORAH!
I did it a favor, get off my back!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou are full of [poop] volkov! when the day comes the commies are gunna kick your [Behind] and USMC is gunna have to save it.

OORAH!

Motari, I don't count you as a Marine, just the pale shadow of a real Marine. As far as commies and the USMC goes, I think I'll be OK.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

i didnt know it could go so fast.

Gen. Volkov

It's already practically chipmunk, does it need to be any faster?

Krowdon

yes! the faster, the better!

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Lawl. That sounds funneh.

Gen. Volkov

Krowdon

Firetooth

1/2 pages of EPIC WIN
Lol volk

Night Wolf

No Firetooth you PHAIL