dogs walk vertically
4 (33.3%)
someone put him up there to hide him from a bigger dog that wanted to eat him
0 (0%)
no one knows why he was there, he just was
0 (0%)
some stoners wanted to smoke weed in a pine tree while walking their dog
2 (16.7%)
there was a squirrel, not a redwall related one though... the kind dogs chase up trees
0 (0%)
there was a squirrel... Jess Squirrel
0 (0%)
he was born in that tree and has never not been in that tree
1 (8.3%)
that's not really a dog, and that's not really a tree
3 (25%)
there's a staircase to the top of the tree
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Blood Wake

Briar, thank you for getting back to the point, I assumed that in the hours I have been offline that you guys would have figured out the mystery but no. you talk about the same things you talk about in every topic in the spa room. if I were you I would be hunting every clue possible to find out why that dog is in that tree.... that is to say... if it's not an illusion
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

i see a leg....a shoe...and a hand...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Blood Wake

Whoa! I wasn't aware of those until now!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

Krowdon

I bet someone put him up there to be mean.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

he was placed in a "tree" which is more one of those trees that grow out instead of up

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Matthew Bellamy on June 19, 2009, 01:59:54 PM
I'll be gone by then...gone to a better place
Ireland, that is

Quote from: Matthew Bellamy on June 19, 2009, 01:02:44 PM
Quote from: Briar on June 19, 2009, 12:18:28 AM
Fine...I admit it. I will miss you.  Happy??

This will be buried anyways, so I can say whatever I want and no one will ever know except for you

*humph*

Take me with yoo.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*Beats Ungatt with his last post*

Briar

Night Wolf

I can always bring that post back up

Briar

Krowdon

Blood Wake

by the way, the answer about stoners smoking weed in a tree is the correct one.

h