SRA

Started by David Motari, June 19, 2009, 02:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Motari

darn right! And first order of business is a new law. ALL SPAMMERS MUST ANNOY BRIAR UNTIL THOSE LAWS ARE DONE!!!
I did it a favor, get off my back!

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm sorry sir but you can't really make new laws, there must be a council meeting. You can propose laws of course!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

David Motari

Yea but this is a temporary conditional law, and the RSL Political Policy said nothing about those!

Ungatt Trunn II

I guess you're right sir! Well in that case, darnit BRIAR FINISH THOSE LAWS!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

David Motari

Of course I'm right! Now then, DISMISSED!

Ungatt Trunn II

Hooah sir!

SRA leads the way!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

David Motari

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Give me a break.  I'm moving today, then I'll have all the time in the world before Marching Season starts.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on September 12, 2009, 11:39:44 AM
Give me a break.  I'm moving today, then I'll have all the time in the world before Marching Season starts.

Where you moving to? The north pole? that would be awesome. the environment is cooler there.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Ooh! If you meet Santa, tell him the pony he owes me is WAY overdue and I would like it /this/ Christmas, please. XD

Plus, she's already at the North Pole! See? Remember this?

And Peace Alliance is Santa!

Takara

And, um, Krowdon? What is this and why is it on my photobucket account...?

Krowdon

Thats Wolfy-kun with a Smushy head. And I dont has a Photobucket, so I use yours.

Takara

. . .

If your mom is an eight-headed monster, and you turned out like this... What is your /father/ like, Wolfy-kun? O_o

Night Wolf

I turned out like that cuz i was dropped on my head :P