goodness...

Started by The Lady Shael, June 17, 2009, 11:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Motari

*Knocks everyone out*(Besides Briar)

You wake up in a huge forest. You can tell it is thousands of years old. Butterflies are fluttering around and a few rays of sun are hitting the moss that covers the ground. Suddenly you hear a distant sound. You feel as if you're being watched... You start to run but trip over a root INTO A SPRING OF PURE PERFECT VODKA!!!!

I did it a favor, get off my back!

Briar

Thanks David! Enjoy your glorious Vodka!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: David Motari on June 19, 2009, 03:03:07 AM

You wake up in a huge forest. You can tell it is thousands of years old. Butterflies are fluttering around and a few rays of sun are hitting the moss that covers the ground. Suddenly you panic and start running. You see a tree that you reconise from your house. You always knew how to find your way home from there. But when you get to the tree, you are killed by Samurai.

Non-alcholic version.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: David Motari on June 19, 2009, 03:03:07 AM

You wake up in a huge forest. You can tell it is thousands of years old. Butterflies are fluttering around and a few rays of sun are hitting the moss that covers the ground. Suddenly you hear a distant sound. You feel as if you're being watched... You start to run but trip over a root INTO A SPRING OF PURE PERFECT VODKA!!!!

Mmmm Vodka :)

Krowdon

how come briar doesnt get knocked out?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Because Briar doesnt drink.

Krowdon

I dont drink Either
-__-

Night Wolf

Well thats not my problem...Bring it up with Ungatt

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Briar

Because, Ungatt and I have an understanding of sorts...
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

*sticks tounge out at Briar*

Briar